Create fun time for yourself and your kids by teaching them real physics!
with Brain Balancer game anyone may experience balancing crates on a risky platform!
How to play:
Touch the screen anywhere to drop a box.
There are 3 types of different boxes with different weights.
You can see the next box on the right bottom corner of the screen.
You need to put minimum weight on the platform before hitting a crate to the ground.
If you pass the minimum limit, on your first crash you will go to the next level.
Jen (BETA) is an intelligent virtual personality who can chat with you and your kids. It’s not like the iPhone Siri application, but you may expect to have a fun time and amazing chat conversations with Jen. The main engine has more than 50000 English statements based on Pandorabots.com services.
Later you may create your own cyber robot in Pandorabots.com and give the robot ID as a parameter to this app. Then you can chat with your own handmade robots. Stay tuned!
– Always use correct English pronunciation
– The voice detection engine is the standard feature of Android OS. If you find some mistakes in detection and for getting better results please make sure you talk in a quiet environment.
– Voice engine for speaking English also makes use of Android TTS. Default voice of android Text to speech (TTS) is not so natural, so I suggest you to use a good TTS engine such as SVOX or IVONA Text-to-speech HD for getting more realistic human voice.
– This is a BETA version. Please forgive for some problems you may find and install its latest updates.
Kiddy Paint! Free is a free Android app which converts your tablet or android phone to a nice painting canvas for kids. Simple yet powerful user interface gives your kid a sense of painting with real pencils. There is 14 main colors and for each color you have 5 degree of density.
The lower densities produces an effect like painting with real pencils. There are 3 pen style (free drawing, circles and boxes) which can be toggled by tapping on the most right button of the toolbar. You may also swich betweeen very thin to very thick pen size for maximum control on painting.
– This app is designed to run from your SD card. There are already some apps which are able to do that such as [App 2 SD]. However you always can do it yourself if you use Android 2.2 Froyo or higher. To move this app to your SD card, just after installation, please go to the Settings menu and choose Applications->Manage applications and then select the app and then at the end click on [Move to SD Card] button.
– Just shake to clear
– Double tap on screen to go to Full-screen mode and come back
– Buttons from left to right:
1- [MINUS] button: Reduce size of pen
2- [SAMPLE] area: This area between mminus and plus sign is a sample of pen strokes.
3- [PLUS] button: Add size of pen
4- [ALPHA] button: Cycles between five degree of color densities.
5- [NEW PAGE] button: Clears the drawing
6- [SAVE] button: In this version it doesn’t work.
7- [PEN STYLE] button: cycles between 3 styles: free line drawing, circles, boxes.
– This version of Kiddy Paint! is ad-enabled however the ad is not displayed in full-screen mode.
– Save feature is added.
Talking photo dictionary is an easy to use Android app which give kids fast access to amazing and sharp photos of more than 160 animals. For each animal you can find information on Wikipedia by taping on a link or simply listen to the correct pronunciation of your selected animal name. Try it for free! Please download from android market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.webandroid.photodic